You would like to go Off-piste?
One of our top qualified Off-piste Guides can lead you to the best runs. Especially when leaving the Slopes behind, the proper Preparation is important and included in your adventure!
09:00 We meet at our Ski School hut @ Ski School Habeler on the Penken Mountain
- Here we hand out the safety equipment and explain how to use it (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe, backpack)
- We also give out some handheld Radios to stay in contact with the guide to optimize communication during the freeride day
- We have already checked the weather reports and the avalanche bulletin , to get an idea of where the best lines and runs are for this day.
- Together we will discuss the situation based on the reports of the day.
- The runs available will depend on the snow and weather conditions of the day.
- The first runs we do "on-piste" to warm up. Your coach will give you some tips for improving your skills in off-piste terrain.
- We take it easy and everybody can adapt to conditions before we increase the difficulty of terrain.
15:00 End of the Day
|1 Person||2 Persons||from 3 Persons|
|€ 300.-||€ 160.- p.P||€ 110.- p.P|
Avalanche safety equipment included: avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe, backpack
Some interesting Links for Off Piste and Freeride Adventurer
- Snow and Avalanche Report : we will have a look together.
- SAAC stands for Snow & Alpine Awareness Camps and offers avalanche tuition.
- Looking for daily weather report?
- Live Webcam from Mayrhofen
- You want to rent a Freeride Ski oder Board?